Friday, October 1, 2010

Busy night with small dreams.

Last night I had a few short dreams, some of them where meaningless but meh, if our unconscious wants to speak, let it speak...

1st dream... I was at school, and we had to continue sewing our bottons though, I forgot to bring my fabric and buttons. I was scared of what the teacher would do to me by not bringing any material to work with in that class.

2nd dream... I was in my car, with my mom. She was driving and we where stuck in traffic by my house, by a light at a bread store. She pointed her finger at me and said very seriously "Family goes first" and she wanted me to convinced some how by my friends that she is right by what she said, though in my dream I knew that.

3rd dream... my dad was looking at a sports wear catalog and wanted a pair of pants that he knew was hard to get but non the less he wouldn't stop yelling at the sails person to get those pants some how.

No comments:

Post a Comment