Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Artificial Heart.

I was in a hospital, watching someone -I don't even know who it was- trying to breathe, trying to survive. He had an artificial heart, though, instead of being inside his body it was out in the surface, laying right on his chest and had 3 immense transparent tubes coming out of it.

The doctors had left the room without a care in the world wether he could breathe or not.

When I got close to him, he said to me "Can't... breathe..." though, being nervous of what to do about it I felt sure of myself that I had to unplug one of those tubes, nothing was going through them so, I disconnected it and warm air came out of it -the kind of air that a sick and recently operated someone releases and the smell... horrible, it reminded me of my dogs when they where recently operated-   and I immediately heard the guy breathe with great relief.

The day was beautiful, no clouds around and the building was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment