Thursday, September 23, 2010

Iris's, left alone and mail box's.

I only remember fragments.

There was a huge dark brown pillow that had purple Iris's growing and every time someone would touch them, they would sink back into the pillow.

My brother and I where in some ones house, the room was color baby blue, perhaps even lighter. We where bored and we called my mom a couple of times asking for her to come back, that we didn't want to be in that place anymore, though, she never did come around to get us.

There was wooden stairs, they screeched every time you'd go up or down the stairs and apparently, it lead to my brothers room and I's and right out side the doors, where the stairs would end, there was wooden mail boxes; my brothers mail box was closed with a lock, but mine was opened.
Someone went up the stairs, saw that my lock was opened and seemed odd for that person. I don't know who it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment