Sunday, September 19, 2010

Purpose of this blog.

I find myself wanting to post a lot more lately, even though sometimes I don't have the time or sometimes I want to write so much that in my other blog I must label them as "Momentary thoughts".

Never thought I'd come to this, ever. Each time I find the writing more enjoying.

Now, the purpose of this blog:
I've been having many dreams and haven't really shared them. Sometimes they are fun, boring, scary (for me), exotic or erotic, etc. Sometimes past dreams come back to me. So, if I don't know what do they mean, exactly, then why not do this for fun and just write what my brain has processed through out the day.

Now, sometimes I do not remember whole dreams, but I'll write as much as I can remember.

I will post when ever I have a new dream so, don't expect me to write in it every day so... make sure you visit my blog now and then, hehe.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment