Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cleopatra

I was at my university and Victoria was with me. We where walking towards some place and it was sort of dark and raining very hard, cars where parked and there was a big truck that went by and had scared me for it's size and the sound it made. When it finished raining, I ran into an old friend, Paco. He used to be my friend in grade school along with his brother, Jorge (they are twins).

I had gone back inside the school, in reception area and I called at my house, apparently I wanted to check on my parents, something was going on, some ones death, I think but when I called a second time, my dad answered the phone, stuffed, sad... I knew he was crying though, he thought he was hiding it well until I asked him what was wrong and he told me that some international vetenarian hospital had to dispose of my dog, Cleopatra, for some reasons that they couldn't keep her anymore and it was sort of a second death for him because, we knew she died long ago (in real life, Cleopatra was a female dog we used to have, she died when she was 6 months old because she ate rat poison and my dad thought that he had killed her. That's another story) and the fact that my dad couldn't get her body back, some how, made him very sad. In real life, I had never seen my dad so sad before.

No comments:

Post a Comment