Sunday, September 19, 2010

Killing game.

Literally, my score was posted and all.

We where in a water park (I say we because I wasn't alone, though, I can't remember who was with me) and it was raining very hard, it wasn't dark, I can still see (it might have been like 3 or 4 o'clock in the afternoon though, no sun) and the water from the pools where unsteady, they where very violent, crashing all over the place, splashing. I don't know who exactly I had to kill but I was, and many people, though, no blood anywhere.

One of my new girl friends might have been with me, the energy was familiar in my dream.

In the end, apparently, one of my brothers friends told me that I had won the game, that we didn't have to fight anymore. It seemed that I was relieved but I felt unsatisfied. It felt like I didn't complete the game at all, that there was a long way to go still.

And that was it. That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment